10 + 2 teaching in schools

© Namaste Telangana provided 10 + 2 teaching in schools College status for one thousand government schools! An inter-college set up cluster-wise Hyderabad, Namaste Telangana: The authorities are also exercising to teach inter-classes in government schools in the state. Efforts are being made to set up junior colleges in high schools without disturbing the existing government junior colleges which are currently going on zone-wise. Two or three zones will be formed as a cluster and inter classes will be conducted in a high school. These plans are designed to implement the proposals made in the national education system. If possible, the issue of granting junior college status to schools from the 2021-22 academic year is under consideration. Educators believe that the 10 + 2 approach will significantly reduce the dropout rate of students and enable all students to study up to Inter‌. It is said that opportunities will improve for rural students who are preparing for national competitive exams. 7,000 new lecturer posts! If junior colleges are set up in government high schools .. each college needs at least seven lecturers. Thus, 7,000 lecturer posts will be created for 1,000 junior colleges. Of those posts, 70 per cent will be filled through promotions and the remaining 30 per cent (2,100) posts will be filled through direct recruitment.


Leave a Comment