Aryan Khan drug case: NCP leader Nawab Malik claims ‘there may have been some talk between NCB chief Sameer Wankhede and BJP leaders’ | Hindi Film News

NCP leader Nawab Malik on Saturday claimed that the Office of Narcotics Management (NCB) initially detained 11 people from a Goa-bound cruise ship off the Mumbai coast last week, but left three of them, including brother-in-law of the BJP leader. Mohit Bharatiya, a couple of hours later. Addressing a press conference here, Malik, an NCP spokesman and Maharashtra minister, claimed that Bharatiya’s brother-in-law, Rishabh Sachdeva, was among those three persons.

Two others – Pratik Gabba and Aamir Furniturewala – who had brought Aryan Khan, son of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, to the cruise party, were released along with Sachdeva two hours after detention, he said.

When contacted, Bharatiya immediately refused to comment on the NCP’s allegation, but his office said he would hold a press conference later in the day.

“Pratik and Aamir’s names were counted on in the ongoing court hearings,” Malik said.

Malik had earlier announced that he would reveal the name of the BJP leader on Saturday, who claimed that his brother-in-law had been dropped by the anti-drug agency.

Based on a suggestion that a party be held aboard the ship, an NCB team led by its zonal director Sameer Wankhede had robbed a Cordelia cruise last Saturday claiming he had recovered a banned drug. A total of 18 people have been arrested in the case, including Aryan Khan.

The NCP leader insisted that the call records of these three persons be examined along with Wankhede’s records.

“Rishabh Sachdeva’s father and uncle came to the NCB office and telephonic conversations between Wankhede and the BJP leaders in Mumbai and Delhi took place from Sachdeva’s father’s phone,” Malik claimed.

“Why weren’t these three people’s phones confiscated?” he asked.

According to Malik, Mumbai police also received information that 11 people had been detained from the cruise ship.

Malik also claimed that the NCB raid on the cruise was “bogus, designed and plotted to defamate the film industry and the government of Maharashtra”.

“Selected people have been arrested … The issue is serious. CCTV footage should be taken and a detailed investigation should be carried out,” the minority affairs minister claimed.

He also blasted the BJP for attacking him over his allegations.

“The BJP says I am attacking the NCB since my son-in-law was arrested by the agency. I have never supported my son-in-law and he will fight his case. How can I give information that is “in this case. to the NCB who framed a false case. If an independent commissioner is set up to carry out a probe, I will do that,” said Malik.

His son-in-law Sameer Khan had been arrested by the NCB on January 13 this year in an alleged drug case. He had been granted bail in September.

.Source