World Mental Health Day 2021: The day is organized by the World Federation of Mental Health and endorsed by the World Health Organization. Annually, the day is observed on October 10. The day spreads awareness about mental health issues worldwide and gives an effort to support mental health.
World Mental Health Day 2021: Theme
The theme of World Mental Health Day 2021 is “Mental Health in an Unequal World.”
World Mental Health Day 2021: Operation Slogan
The slogan for the 2021 World Mental Health Day campaign is “Mental health care for all: let’s make it happen.”
World Mental Health Day 2021: Inspirational Quotes
1. “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of but stigma and bias put us all to shame.” – Bill Clinton
2. “What mental health needs is more sunlight, more sincerity, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
3. “Mental health is not a destination… but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going. ”- Noam Shpancer
4. “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You have to stop letting them control you. ”- Dan Millman
5. “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there is not.” – John Green
6. “Self care is how you take back your power.” – Lalah Delia
7. “Healing doesn’t mean that the damage never existed, it just means that the damage is no longer in control of your life.” – Akshay Dubey
8. “It’s up to you today to make healthy choices. Choices are not just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind. ”- Steve Maraboli
9. “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the last taboo and it needs to be confronted and dealt with.” – Adam Ant
10. “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character. ”- Rick Warren
11. “You, as much as anyone in the whole universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
12. “Don’t let your struggle become your identity.” – Unknown
13. “The strongest people are those who win battles that we know nothing about.” – Unknown
14. “I discovered with depression, one of the most important things you can realize is that you are not alone. You are not the first to go through, you are not the last to go through it. “- Dwayne” The Rock “Johnson
15. “You look at me and cry; everything hurts. I catch you and whisper: but everything can get better. ”- Rupi Kaur
16. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers turning the light on.” – Albus Dumbledore
17. “Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time. ”- Unknown
18. “Mental health problems do not define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but, importantly, you are NOT in the RAIN. ”- Matt Haig
19. “If you’re broken, you don’t have to stay broken.” – Selena Gomez
20. “Sometimes the people around you don’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.” – Joubert Botha
World Mental Health Day 2021: Wishes and Messages
1. It’s okay if you hide your feeling. We are here to help you. Support World Mental Health awareness day.
2. Pay attention and love to those suffering from depression. This would bring real meaning to mental health awareness day.
3. Mental illness is not a failure. Supporting a mental health awareness day.
4. It’s up to you today to make healthy choices. Choices are not just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind. Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day!
5. Physical illness is very much visible but not mental illness and therefore needs more attention. Happy Mental Health Awareness Day!
6. Let us make the occasion of World Mental Health Day by helping everyone who suffers from mental health problems by helping them recover.
7. Crack is in everything, that’s how the light enters. Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day!
8. Sometimes medicines are not what we need but we need peace of mind, peace of mind to have a happy and healthy life. Happy World Mental Health Day.
9. There is nothing more important in life than mental health…. Take good care of it. Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day.
10. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers turning the light on. Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day!