- According to the leaked information, the storage options of the Samsung Galaxy S21 will range between 128GB and 512GB.
- The Galaxy S21 should have four color combinations, while the S21 Plus could have three and the S21 Ultra could have only two.
- There could also be special cases with a slot for an S Pen.
According to WinFuture, there is leaked information regarding storage sizes and color scheme options for the upcoming Galaxy S21 series. While the storage sizes aren’t too surprising and the color combinations have been leaked before, this is the first time we’ve seen everything compiled on what it might look like on launch day.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S21 series: everything we know so far
Keep that in mind WinFuture It is a German site and this leaked information specifically relates to Europe. However, most other areas of the world should see the same or very similar options when it comes to storage and color combinations of the Samsung Galaxy S21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 color scheme and storage options
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- 128GB: gray, white, pink, purple
- 256GB: gray, white, pink, purple
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- 128GB: silver, black, purple
- 256GB: silver, black, purple
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 128 GB – silver, black
- 256 GB – silver, black
- 512 GB – silver, black
The leaked information suggests that people who want tons of internal storage space will have to shell out for the S21 Ultra, as it appears to be the only one with more than 256GB of space. However, there have been no rumors to suggest that the Galaxy S21 series will not feature expandable storage. As such, you should still be able to put a microSD card in either of these phones.
Is the case of the S Pen rumored?
Finally, WinFuture’s Sources also suggest that there could be official Samsung cases for at least one of the Galaxy S21 phones. These cases would have a slot to hold an S Pen. This supports previous rumors that the Galaxy S21 Ultra could be powered by an S Pen, and it also supports rumors about the impending end of the Galaxy Note series.