Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated game titles of 2020 and belongs to the action role-playing video game genre developed and published by CD Projekt. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One on December 10, 2020, and is due out for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S in 2021.
The developers of this game are CD Projekt and CD Projekt RED, while the designers are Mike Pondsmith and Konrad Tomaszkiewicz. Although the game was announced a long time ago, it took several years before its release date was finally confirmed. Here’s a tutorial for one of the initial missions known as the Braindance Editor mission.
Read also | AC Odyssey Silver Vein Location Guide – Here Are All 6 Silver Vein Locations
Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough for Braindance Mission
Read also | Pokémon Go Mamoswine Best Moveset: know all the movements of this type of ice and earth
Cyberpunk 0277 Mission Objectives The information:
- Examine the brain dance in analysis mode to find the relic.
- Scans the apartment’s security systems (optional)
- See the entire footage from Evelyn’s point of view (optional)
- Scan for thermal clues to find the relic
The first Cyberpunk 2077 mission, The Information, will have players scan a mind dance for information, specifically a relic, security systems, and heat tracks to help you later. The first three are relatively easy to complete and for the last part, see below:
- Time to scan / layer – 0m10s / Visual
- Military Grade Cyberware: You really can’t miss the giant cyborg guard, so scan it as soon as you see it.
- Motion Sensor Camera – It’s on the wall, up and to the right, just outside the elevator entrance.
- Alarm system: It is on the wall to the right and left of the elevator when it exits. The scan counts.
- 0m22s / Visual
- Motion sensor camera: There is another motion sensor camera on the ceiling, right in front of the giant TV.
- 0m30s / Audio
- Yorinobu phone conversation: At the 30 second mark, you will be prompted to listen to Yorinobu’s phone conversation on the audio layer.
- 2m05s / Visual
- Turret and Camera: About two minutes after Braindance, you will be able to look up at the ceiling to the right of the TV, where you can see an automated turret and a camera that you can scan.
- 2 min 45 s / Visual
- Datapad: Near the end of the recording, when Yorinobu gets to bed, he will be able to scan the datapad while it is still on, just as he puts it away.
- Pistol – There is a loaded pistol in a chest at the end of the bed that you can also scan while holding the datapad.
Read also | Cyberpunk 2077 graphical settings for high FPS – lower it for an increase in FPS
Read also | How to show FPS in Cyberpunk 2077? Step by step guide to open the FPS counter